Analysis + Music + Satire = Action
- My Huffington Post
- Occupy Santa Rosa
- Brilliant Salon Article on the Bait and Switch of School Reform
- Santa Rosa's Teachers Association
- Henry Giroux's Online Articles
- Why the United States is Destroying its Education System
- Jonathan Kozol in Harper's
- A Letter to Arne Duncan
- Paul Krugman's "Competitiveness: A Dangerous Obsession"
- Competitiveness Vs. Excellence in Education
- Lawrence O'Donnell on Teachers w/ Matt Damon Footage
- Why States Should Refuse NCLB Waivers
- Valerie Strauss' Interview w/Alfie Kohn
- Garret Keizer's Harper's Essay "Getting Schooled: The Re-education of an American Teacher
- Diane Ravitch and Brian Jones on Democracy Now
- The Flawed Business Model of Education
- Education Radio w/Barbara Madeloni: "We are the 99%, Fighting for the 'Public' in Education"
- "Race To Nowhere" Film and Movement
- The N.E.A. Succumbs to Testing Pressures
Thursday, March 17, 2011
We are in the process of negotiating the contract for next year, and have an opportunity here to discuss our priorities. We have already approved the calendar that specifies 2 to 6 furlough days on given dates, so that is off the table. What remaining concerns do we want to see addressed, and in what order? Your thoughts?