Let's invent the language that will get the public talking.
If we can't afford our schools, how can we afford the rich? Reform the tax rates of California!
Every cut is a crime against children.
Democracy is non-negotiable! Stop the privatization of our schools!
Education is a right, not a race. (Got that from Cornel West)
Lost Earning = Lost Learning
Analysis + Music + Satire = Action
- My Huffington Post
- Occupy Santa Rosa
- Brilliant Salon Article on the Bait and Switch of School Reform
- Santa Rosa's Teachers Association
- Henry Giroux's Online Articles
- Why the United States is Destroying its Education System
- Jonathan Kozol in Harper's
- A Letter to Arne Duncan
- Paul Krugman's "Competitiveness: A Dangerous Obsession"
- Competitiveness Vs. Excellence in Education
- Lawrence O'Donnell on Teachers w/ Matt Damon Footage
- Why States Should Refuse NCLB Waivers
- Valerie Strauss' Interview w/Alfie Kohn
- Garret Keizer's Harper's Essay "Getting Schooled: The Re-education of an American Teacher
- Diane Ravitch and Brian Jones on Democracy Now
- The Flawed Business Model of Education
- Education Radio w/Barbara Madeloni: "We are the 99%, Fighting for the 'Public' in Education"
- "Race To Nowhere" Film and Movement
- The N.E.A. Succumbs to Testing Pressures